Stewart-Haas Racing Extends Partnership with Atlas Copco North America
“It’s my job to make sure our guys have all the tools and equipment they need to do their job at the highest level,” said Greg Zipadelli, vice president of competition, SHR. “It’s always about getting it done faster and more efficiently. Atlas Copco helps us do just that with the equipment they provide our teams.”
Atlas Copco has served as SHR’s official compressed air supplier since the team’s inception in 2009 and has grown to become a technical partner of the organization.
“Atlas Copco has enjoyed a longstanding and successful partnership with Stewart-Haas Racing since 2009,” said Erik Arfalk, vice president of communications, Atlas Copco. “We’re also proud to serve as the official compressed air provider of the Stewart-Haas Racing facility, helping to ensure their racecars are ready for the track each week.”
Last season, Atlas Copco Compressors LLC, located in Rock Hill, South Carolina, provided new compressed air equipment and installed its SMARTLINK monitoring technology into SHR’s new, state-of-the-art race shop expansion located adjacent to the team’s existing headquarters in Kannapolis, North Carolina. SMARTLINK provides 24/7 remote monitoring of the team’s compressed air system to ensure continuous uptime and peak performance.
“As a technical partner, we ensure the Stewart-Haas Racing facility’s compressed-air equipment is up and running efficiently so compressed air is available whenever it’s needed,” said Arfalk. “We’re proudly supporting the team’s driver lineup as it contends for another championship in 2015.”
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Climbs to Top of Speed Chart as 'Fast Friday' Looms Large at Indy
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach honored in NASCAR hauler salute to healthcare heroes Powered by Verizon
- AM Racing, Austin Wayne Self ready to tackle Daytona Road Course
- Rimrock Companies joins GFR as an associate sponsor at Daytona Road Course
- Temecula Road to Perform National Anthem for UNOH 188 at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, Aug. 15