"The challenge of Michigan is that it's so aero-dependent. I'm glad we're going there with the new rules package. I know a lot of people didn't like it at Indy, but Indy is such a different track having just one lane. Where hopefully at Michigan there will be enough room to move around in the corner and then still get the good pulls down the straightaway. Hopefully that theory works, and it will be a lot of fun if it does.
"We'll have CSX back on our No. 34 Ford Fusion, so it'll be good to have them at the track once again as we continue to spread the message to fans to 'Play It Safe' around railroad tracks."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Pure Michigan 400 will be Moffitt's third appearance at Michigan International Speedway ... CSX returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the race, promoting the "Play It Safe" railroad safety initiative.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Pure Michigan 400 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Barcia Takes Third-Straight Supercross 450SX Class Opening Round Win
- Mahoning Valley Speedway reveals 2021 Hall of Fame Series honorees
- Rules for new Perris Auto Speedway/Ventura Raceway So Cal Sportsman Sprint Car Series
- Kyle Bronson Wins Sunshine Nationals Pro Late Model Finale At Volusia
- Larson Goes Back-To-Back At The Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals