Tommy Baldwin Racing will team with FW1 Wash & Wax for the upcoming Pennsylvania 400 at Pocono Raceway.
FW1 Wash and Wax, commonly known as Fastwax, is a high-performance cleaning wax which allows users to wax their vehicles without the use of water. It's simple to use - spray on, wipe off and polish to a shine.
"We are excited to welcome Fastwax as a partner of Tommy Baldwin Racing," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "We love the uniqueness of their product. It's pretty cool to be able to wash and wax your car without water."
"We are happy to be onboard the No. 7 car with Tommy Baldwin Racing," said Darren Ellsmore, president of FW1 Fastwax. "We have been working hard to take our branding to a new level and this is a great step for us."
Bowman Looking to Shine with FW1 at Pocono
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Grandview Speedway releases busy 59th season schedule for 2021
- Justin Grant Delivers On Driven2SaveLives Qualifying Night
- Grant Drives Toyota To Fifth Straight Chili Bowl Prelim Feature Win
- Rain showers force cancellation of night two of the Sunshine Nationals
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Releases 2021 Schedule