Tommy Baldwin Racing will team with FW1 Wash & Wax for the upcoming Pennsylvania 400 at Pocono Raceway.
FW1 Wash and Wax, commonly known as Fastwax, is a high-performance cleaning wax which allows users to wax their vehicles without the use of water. It's simple to use - spray on, wipe off and polish to a shine.
"We are excited to welcome Fastwax as a partner of Tommy Baldwin Racing," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "We love the uniqueness of their product. It's pretty cool to be able to wash and wax your car without water."
"We are happy to be onboard the No. 7 car with Tommy Baldwin Racing," said Darren Ellsmore, president of FW1 Fastwax. "We have been working hard to take our branding to a new level and this is a great step for us."
Bowman Looking to Shine with FW1 at Pocono
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- New COVID-Safe Tour Offers Fans Unique Way to Visit Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Another Chapter: NASCAR Legend Bobby Allison Wins Final Stock Car Race on DAYTONA Road Course Prior to This Weekend’s Historic NASCAR Return
- Sprints, Modifieds, and Late Models Ready for Sunday Night in Terre Haute
- Rain Cancels Mopar Night at Kingsport Speedway
- Brandon Sheppard Wins Herald & Review 100 at Macon