"I've been to Loudon quite a bit in a K&N car. I think it's a really fun racetrack. I look forward to getting back to a short track. Obviously, I'm going in a different car this time, but a lot of it is just knowing the surface and the grooves, and how a car acts know no matter what you're driving. It helps my confidence a lot going there. It lets me focus on just doing my job driving the race car."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's Sprint Cup debut at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... He has one win and three poles in eight starts in the K&N Pro Series East at the one-mile oval ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the New Hampshire race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Barcia Takes Third-Straight Supercross 450SX Class Opening Round Win
- Mahoning Valley Speedway reveals 2021 Hall of Fame Series honorees
- Rules for new Perris Auto Speedway/Ventura Raceway So Cal Sportsman Sprint Car Series
- Kyle Bronson Wins Sunshine Nationals Pro Late Model Finale At Volusia
- Larson Goes Back-To-Back At The Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals