"I've been to Loudon quite a bit in a K&N car. I think it's a really fun racetrack. I look forward to getting back to a short track. Obviously, I'm going in a different car this time, but a lot of it is just knowing the surface and the grooves, and how a car acts know no matter what you're driving. It helps my confidence a lot going there. It lets me focus on just doing my job driving the race car."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's Sprint Cup debut at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... He has one win and three poles in eight starts in the K&N Pro Series East at the one-mile oval ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the New Hampshire race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Harrison Burton To Make NASCAR Cup Series Debut at Talladega with Gaunt Brothers Racing
- 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Coverage on SiriusXM
- Strong Field of Drivers to Battle in Saturday’s Late Model Stock Car Twinbill at South Boston Speedway
- World of Outlaws, DIRTcar aiming to improve dirt track responder safety across the country
- Different Tracks Join Forces To Promote Joy Of Racing