"This will be my first superspeedway race, so I'm pretty excited about it. Obviously I've watched a lot of the Daytona and Talladega races on TV, and they're always exciting to watch and full of action and lots of strategy involved. So, I can't wait to get in the CSX 'Play It Safe' Ford and be a part of it. Front Row Motorsports always brings some pretty stout cars to these races, so a win is definitely within reach for this team. David Gilliland and Cole Whitt have proven to be good restrictor-plate racers, so I'll have some good teammates to work with."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday night's Coke Zero 400 will be Moffitt's first appearance at Daytona International Speedway and his first superspeedway race ... CSX returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the Independence Day weekend race, promoting the "Play It Safe" railroad safety initiative.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Coke Zero 400 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Harrison Burton To Make NASCAR Cup Series Debut at Talladega with Gaunt Brothers Racing
- 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Coverage on SiriusXM
- Strong Field of Drivers to Battle in Saturday’s Late Model Stock Car Twinbill at South Boston Speedway
- World of Outlaws, DIRTcar aiming to improve dirt track responder safety across the country
- Different Tracks Join Forces To Promote Joy Of Racing