"This will be my first superspeedway race, so I'm pretty excited about it. Obviously I've watched a lot of the Daytona and Talladega races on TV, and they're always exciting to watch and full of action and lots of strategy involved. So, I can't wait to get in the CSX 'Play It Safe' Ford and be a part of it. Front Row Motorsports always brings some pretty stout cars to these races, so a win is definitely within reach for this team. David Gilliland and Cole Whitt have proven to be good restrictor-plate racers, so I'll have some good teammates to work with."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday night's Coke Zero 400 will be Moffitt's first appearance at Daytona International Speedway and his first superspeedway race ... CSX returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the Independence Day weekend race, promoting the "Play It Safe" railroad safety initiative.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Coke Zero 400 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Stafford Launches Lap Sponsors & Commemorative Poster for the 50th Running of NAPA Spring Sizzler; Full Race Purse Released
- Petty GMS Motorsports to Compete with Two Full-Time Teams in the NASCAR Cup Series
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course season passes and event tickets go on sale tomorrow for 2022 races
- Matt Scappini Goes From Snow to Asphalt to Win R.A.D. Auto Machine Limited Late Model Rookie of the Year Honors at Stafford
- Kris Wright to Complete the Niece Motorsports 2022 Driver Lineup