"This will be my first superspeedway race, so I'm pretty excited about it. Obviously I've watched a lot of the Daytona and Talladega races on TV, and they're always exciting to watch and full of action and lots of strategy involved. So, I can't wait to get in the CSX 'Play It Safe' Ford and be a part of it. Front Row Motorsports always brings some pretty stout cars to these races, so a win is definitely within reach for this team. David Gilliland and Cole Whitt have proven to be good restrictor-plate racers, so I'll have some good teammates to work with."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday night's Coke Zero 400 will be Moffitt's first appearance at Daytona International Speedway and his first superspeedway race ... CSX returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the Independence Day weekend race, promoting the "Play It Safe" railroad safety initiative.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Coke Zero 400 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Barcia Takes Third-Straight Supercross 450SX Class Opening Round Win
- Mahoning Valley Speedway reveals 2021 Hall of Fame Series honorees
- Rules for new Perris Auto Speedway/Ventura Raceway So Cal Sportsman Sprint Car Series
- Kyle Bronson Wins Sunshine Nationals Pro Late Model Finale At Volusia
- Larson Goes Back-To-Back At The Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals