Tommy Baldwin Racing has exercised their option to keep Alex Bowman in the No. 7 Chevrolet for the 2016 season.
"We've got some great things happening right now and the most important part of all our plans was signing Alex as early as possible," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Now we can continue to focus on the rest of the parts and pieces needed to continue our forward progress."
"I'm excited for all the things Tommy and the team have in the works and knowing that I will be a part of that for the next year is a good feeling," said Bowman. "This has been a good year for us and I am confident in what we can continue to do this season and next."
Alex Bowman to Remain with Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Modifieds, Sportsman Modifieds, Street Stocks, Pro 4s, Hobby Stocks and Rookie Hobby Stocks in action this Saturday at Mahoning Valley Speedway
- Jason Feger’s Dedication, Self-Made Nature Propels Him Forward
- Perris Auto Speedway postpones August races
- Caraway Speedway Releases 2020 Schedule Featuring PRA Tours
- Jason Kitzmiller, CR7 Motorsports set to tackle Irish Hills