Tommy Baldwin Racing has exercised their option to keep Alex Bowman in the No. 7 Chevrolet for the 2016 season.
"We've got some great things happening right now and the most important part of all our plans was signing Alex as early as possible," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Now we can continue to focus on the rest of the parts and pieces needed to continue our forward progress."
"I'm excited for all the things Tommy and the team have in the works and knowing that I will be a part of that for the next year is a good feeling," said Bowman. "This has been a good year for us and I am confident in what we can continue to do this season and next."
Alex Bowman to Remain with Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- All-new AMS quickly taking shape
- Chris Pasteryak Looking to Get Back to Winning Ways in Stafford Speedway's Bud Light Open 80
- Take a Spin Around Talladega Superspeedway in Your Own Vehicle for a Good Cause on Saturday, Aug. 7 During ’Dega Drive
- Super DIRTcar Series added to Centennial 102 at Orange County after Midway 100 rainout
- STILLHOUSE Spirits Named “Official Bourbon” of Daytona International Speedway and DAYTONA 500