Tommy Baldwin Racing has exercised their option to keep Alex Bowman in the No. 7 Chevrolet for the 2016 season.
"We've got some great things happening right now and the most important part of all our plans was signing Alex as early as possible," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Now we can continue to focus on the rest of the parts and pieces needed to continue our forward progress."
"I'm excited for all the things Tommy and the team have in the works and knowing that I will be a part of that for the next year is a good feeling," said Bowman. "This has been a good year for us and I am confident in what we can continue to do this season and next."
Alex Bowman to Remain with Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Toledo opens 2020 with ARCA Menards Series East 200 May 16
- New Races, Return of Eastern States Highlights 2020 Super DIRTcar Series Tour
- Ty Majeski Joins Niece Motorsports Full Time in 2020
- CARS Super Late Model Tour Introduces “Super Six” Touring Program in 2020
- Medical Services Leader GMR to Sponsor Annual NTT IndyCar Series Road Race at IMS