"I love Dover. I've had a lot of success there in the past. I had two wins in the K&N Series there, and then last year I made my debut there in the Cup series and finished 22nd after starting 18th. So, it's a track I always look forward to going to.
"It's definitely physically and mentally demanding. It's a long race -- not as long as the 600 -- but it's more demanding. There's really no time to rest. The straightaways are so short and the corners are long and sweeping and fast."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's FedEx 400 will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Dover International Speedway ... The 22-year-old made his Cup debut at the "Monster Mile" in June last year, finishing 22nd ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the Dover race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Harrison Burton To Make NASCAR Cup Series Debut at Talladega with Gaunt Brothers Racing
- 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Coverage on SiriusXM
- Strong Field of Drivers to Battle in Saturday’s Late Model Stock Car Twinbill at South Boston Speedway
- World of Outlaws, DIRTcar aiming to improve dirt track responder safety across the country
- Different Tracks Join Forces To Promote Joy Of Racing