Accell Construction Continues to Build Partnership with Tommy Baldwin Racing
Heading into the Duck Commander 500 race weekend at Texas Motor Speedway, Tommy Baldwin Racing is welcoming back a long-time sponsor for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Accell Construction returns to serve as primary sponsor on the No. 7 Chevrolet SS at Texas as well as both races at Kansas Motor Speedway. The Oklahoma-based company will continue its partnership with TBR for the fifth consecutive season.
"It's great to be back for our fifth season with Tommy Baldwin Racing," commented Accell Construction owner Steve Todhunter. "Heading to Texas Motor Speedway is always exciting, it's such a fun track to be at. TBR has an exciting future ahead with Alex Bowman and everyone here at Accell is looking forward to what this season has in store."
"We are proud of the relationship that our team has built with Steve and Accell Construction for the past five seasons," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "For a small team like ours, this relationship is invaluable. It allows Accell Construction to have a presence in NASCAR and bring their company to a new market while it allows TBR to sustain resources to remain competitive."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- AAN Adjusters Signs Multi-Race Sponsorship Deal With Tommy Joe Martins and Martins Motorsports for 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series Season
- New year, new amenities: Bristol Motor Speedway to enhance guest raceday experience with fan friendly upgrades and concepts
- Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series Event at Cochran Canceled, Cherokee Set for Sunday
- Martins Motorsports renews partnership with Gilreath Farms Red Angus
- Christopher Bell ready for Daytona 500 debut with Procore
More in this category: « Danica Patrick Looking for Maximum Returns at Texas Solid Start to 2015 for Paul Menard »