AdvoCare Double-Header with Roush Fenway Racing This Weekend in Texas
“It’s great for AdvoCare to come out here and make their presence known this weekend in Texas,” said Bayne. “This is their home racetrack and I know this place means a lot to them, hopefully Bubba and I can give them the finishes they deserve.”
For Wallace, having AdvoCare on the car gives him more motivation heading into Friday night’s 300-mile event.
“Texas is one of my favorite tracks,” said Wallace. “I’ve had some strong runs here in the Truck Series. The whole team and I are pumped to have AdvoCare on the car. Our Ford Mustang looks awesome. After a strong run in Fontana, I’m confident we will have a shot to take this car to Victory Lane.”
AdvoCare is headquartered in Plano Texas, which is roughly 45 minutes from the Texas Motor Speedway.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 is set to begin at 8:30 p.m. ET on Friday, April 10 at Texas Motor Speedway on FOXSports 1, PRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio (Ch. 90)
The Duck Commander 500 will take the green flag at Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday, April 11 at 7:30 p.m. ET on FOX, PRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio (Ch. 90).
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Eddie Tafoya impresses in Chili Bowl debut - sprint cars next on the agenda
- Dr. Low non-qualifiers race added to Atlantic City Indoor Racing January 31 - February 1
- Gianmarco Ercoli and CAAL Racing back together to aim at the NWES title
- Awards gala sets stage for 2020 season at All American Speedway
- Back Out Front for Wayne Taylor Racing: Defending Champions Lead Final Rolex 24 At DAYTONA Practice