AXE® White Label Hits the Track at Texas Motor Speedway with Kyle Larson and the No. 42 Chevrolet SS
Larson, who has confidently taken advantage of opportunities throughout his career, cites winning all three races at the 2011 4-Crown Nationals at Eldora Speedway as his big “leap moment.” In winning all three races in one night, each in a different class of car, Larson became only the second driver ever to do so. That feat helped elevate the talented young dirt-track driver to the national scene and aided in launching his NASCAR career. Through the AXE® White Label Collective, Larson will have the chance to help racing enthusiasts prepare to seize their own “leap moment.” All fans 18 and older are encouraged to enter for a chance to win.
This is not Larson’s first involvement outside of the race car with AXE®. As last season started, Larson was featured in a national commercial for the AXE® Peace line, which also served as the primary partner on Larson’s No. 42 Chevy during NASCAR’s first stop at Richmond International Raceway last year.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Climbs to Top of Speed Chart as 'Fast Friday' Looms Large at Indy
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach honored in NASCAR hauler salute to healthcare heroes Powered by Verizon
- AM Racing, Austin Wayne Self ready to tackle Daytona Road Course
- Rimrock Companies joins GFR as an associate sponsor at Daytona Road Course
- Temecula Road to Perform National Anthem for UNOH 188 at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, Aug. 15