Accell Construction Returns to Tommy Baldwin Racing for Fifth Season of Partnership
Tommy Baldwin Racing is welcoming back a long-time sponsor for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Accell Construction returns to TBR to serve as primary sponsor on the No. 7 Chevrolet SS with Alex Bowman behind the wheel. The Oklahoma-based company will continue its partnership with TBR for the fifth consecutive season.
Accell Construction owner Steve Todhunter commented on the continued partnership saying, "We are looking forward to the start of our fifth year in the Sprint Cup Series with TBR. The 2015 season is bringing a new dimension to TBR as Alex Bowman joins the team; we are excited to be a part of his journey."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Silence broken at South Boston Speedway; Dawson turns laps as track opens for testing
- Tufco Flooring and Visit Kingsport TN to Partner with Jesse Little
- Austin Hill Charlotte Motor Speedway Race Recap
- Wood Brothers Racing is first-quarter NMPA Pocono Spirit Award Winner
- Alsco Uniforms 500 News & Notes