Roush Fenway Racing “Fan Day” Set for Thursday, October 9
Roush Fenway Racing will hold its annual “Fall Fan Day” on Thursday, Oct. 9 at its team headquarters. Team owner Jack Roush and NASCAR drivers Greg Biffle, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Carl Edwards, Trevor Bayne, Ryan Reed and Chris Buescher will be on hand to interact with fans and sign autographs.
Sirius/XM NASCAR Radio (Ch. 90) will again broadcast its popular “Tradin’ Paint” mid-day program with Jim Noble and Chocolate Myers live from the event. In addition, Roush Fenway will host a live “Google+ Hangout” on its award-winning Google+ platform beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Also featured will be a Fan Day ‘Selfie’ booth, where fans will be encouraged to take selfie photos with special pink props, highlighting Roush Fenway’s ‘Pit for a Pair’ program to raise awareness for the National Breast Cancer Foundation and National Breast Cancer awareness month. Fans will be encouraged to tag the photos with the special hashtag #Pit4APair, as well as vote for one of two pink items that the Roush Fenway drivers will wear during driver introductions later in the month at Martinsville Speedway.
Ticket distribution for the autograph sessions will be held on site and begin at 8:00 a.m.
Autograph Session Times
10:30 AM – Jack Roush, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Trevor Bayne
10:45 AM – Greg Biffle and Ryan Reed
11:00 AM – Chris Buescher and Carl Edwards
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- “Drydene 400” NASCAR Cup Series race set for Sunday, May 16 at Dover International Speedway
- 2021 NASCAR Cup Series race date at Nashville Superspeedway set for Father’s Day, Sunday, June 20
- Statement from Marcus Smith on 2021 NASCAR Schedule
- LVMS announces NASCAR Cup dates for 2021
- NASCAR Cup Series set to return to Auto Club Speedway, February 28, 2021