Ambrose and STANLEY Racing Team Has One Mindset
With two races remaining before The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship begins, Marcos Ambrose and the STANLEY Racing team are focused on nothing but winning. Their next opportunity comes this weekend at the Atlanta Motor Speedway, the mile-and-a-half, high-banked oval.
Ambrose has eight previous starts at the track with one Top-10 finish. He finished 13th in the race last year with Richard Petty Motorsports (RPM).
"We are in the position now where winning is all that matters to get into The Chase for us. We aren't going to leave anything on the table. The focus is to win this weekend or at Richmond and leave nothing else to chance. Our fate is in our hands, and we know the challenge. It's just time to go out and execute.
"Our guys at RPM have worked really hard this year. Our guys on this '9' team have given everything and have done everything asked of them. I'm proud to be a part of this team and really proud to be around these guys. We have really improved on our cars at the high-speed ovals. Our downforce cars are better. We feel our car for Atlanta is pretty good, and I expect us to run well this weekend."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Kicks Off 60th Anniversary Season with Team Penske
- Jack Hewitt Night Set For May 9 At Macon Speedway
- Our Motorsports Welcomes Joe Williams as the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series Crew Chief for the No. 02 Chevrolet
- Crew chief Waddell Wilson’s storybook career takes him to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Dixon wins another Rolex 24