Arris joins NASCAR family and Joe Gibbs Racing
Today, we’re excited to join the NASCAR Family and Joe Gibbs Racing.
And together with Carlos Slim Domit—one of our biggest global customers—we’re bringing diversity to performance car racing on an international level.
We just announced that we’re sponsoring Carl Edwards in the NASCAR Sprint Series and Daniel Suarez in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series.
These relationships will help take our brand to new heights, and into households across the US—fueling our position as the leader in video delivery and broadband communications.
Now, as we expand our US retail initiatives—like bringing our number-one selling line of SURFboard(R) modems to even more consumers across the country— we’ll have tens of millions of NASCAR fans cheering us on.
NASCAR is home to some of the most passionate and loyal fans in the world, and they’re already using our technology to get them into the action, across all their screens.
And, as we grow in Latin America, we’ll also use this energy to deliver the same level excitement and entertainment.
ARRIS is fueling a transformation in video and broadband communications. And we’re excited to join the NASCAR family, Joe Gibbs Racing, and Carlos Slim Domit in combining our passion for entertainment, community, diversity, and performance to make history, on and off the track.
ARRIS Communications PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Eddie Tafoya impressive during Indiana Sprint Week -- headed back for Smackdown
- Self Makes it a 2020 DAYTONA Sweep, Winning Historical Road Course Race
- Andretti Blazes Top ‘Fast Friday’ Lap since 1996 as Andretti Autosport Flexes Muscle
- Fans Can Enjoy Indy 500 Qualifying on NBC Sports, Pennzoil INDYCAR Radio Network
- New COVID-Safe Tour Offers Fans Unique Way to Visit Charlotte Motor Speedway