Theme Park Connection Joins Reed Sorenson at Pocono
Tommy Baldwin Racing is excited to announce their partnership with Theme Park Connection starting at Pocono Raceway through Daytona International Speedway.
TPC will be the primary sponsor for the No. 36 Chevrolet of Reed Sorenson on June 8, 2014 at Pocono. They will continue their partnership with TBR as an associate sponsor through the July 5, 2014 race at Daytona. The primary sponsorship will consist of a patriotic paint scheme to honor TBR's "Salute the Troops" campaign.
For over a decade, Theme Park Connection has been America's online choice for Disney Collectibles and Movie Memorabilia. They specialize in rare and unique items found in the Parks and Attractions from around the world. Now NASCAR
fans can benefit from their extensive experience in providing that one of a kind collectible, and own their favorite piece of history.
"It's great to have Theme Park Connection join Tommy Baldwin Racing and the No. 36 team," said driver of the No. 36 Reed Sorenson. "Whenever you have a sponsor that really wants to get involved with something the team is doing like our "Salute the Troops" campaign it's great. Theme Park Connection has some awesome memorabillia and I encourage everyone to check out their website to see what new items they have."
"Theme Park Connection is proud to partner with TBR and "Salute the Troops" through their campaign with the Armed Forces Foundation. Brian Ramsey, General Manger of TPC, also states that the company has some great plans to aide in the "Salute the Troops" campaign.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Bailes Ready to Conclude Xtreme DIRTcar Season at Modoc
- Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation, Kevin Harvick Foundation Celebrate Youth Development Park Ribbon Cutting
- Jesse Little to Visit Shriners for Children Medical Center - Pasadena
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Auto Club Speedway
- Shell Rotella Superrigs 2020 honors working truck drivers during NTT IndyCar Series weekend at Texas Motor Speedway