IOA Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing as Associate Partner on the No. 7 for Duel's and Daytona 500
Longwood, Fla. based company, Insurance Office of America (IOA), has partnered with the Tommy Baldwin Racing's (TBR) No.7 Pilot Flying J Chevy SS as an associate sponsor for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Budweiser Duels and the 56th running of the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway.
IOA founder and chairman, John Ritenour, commented on the partnership,"Insurance Office of America is proud to join Tommy Baldwin Racing and its partners to support the No. 7 car and Michael Annett at the 2014 Daytona 500. We are glad to work with and be a part of the team that shares a passion for building people and delivering results at the highest level."
"IOA has partnered with us in the past at the July race in Daytona," said TBR team owner Tommy Baldwin. "I'm excited to have them on board again for this special weekend."
Rising Star PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Modifieds, Sportsman Modifieds, Street Stocks, Pro 4s, Hobby Stocks and Rookie Hobby Stocks in action this Saturday at Mahoning Valley Speedway
- Jason Feger’s Dedication, Self-Made Nature Propels Him Forward
- Perris Auto Speedway postpones August races
- Caraway Speedway Releases 2020 Schedule Featuring PRA Tours
- Jason Kitzmiller, CR7 Motorsports set to tackle Irish Hills