Accell Construction Returns as Sponsor of TBR No. 7
Accell Construction returns to Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) and welcomes a new experience as a primary sponsor of the of the No. 7 Chevrolet SS with Michael Annett behind the wheel for six NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events. The Oklahoma-based company will continue its partnership with TBR for the fourth consecutive season commencing at Phoenix International Raceway on March 2nd, 2014.
"Accell has been an important part of TBR's growth", said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "We are pleased to keep that relationship going."
Accell Construction owner, Steve Todhunter commented on the partnership, "We are very excited to be starting our fourth year Sprint Cup Series with TBR. The 2014 season will begin with a new car number and driver for us as we welcome Michael Annett and the #7 Team to our racing resume. We have enjoyed our racing relationship with TBR over the last three years and wish the 36 well."
"I'm looking forward to having Accell come on board the No. 7 car this season," said Annett. "Their support is a key element in bringing forward momentum to TBR."
The Accell Construction brand will adorn the No. 7 car at both events at Phoenix International Raceway, Texas Motor Speedway and Kansas Speedway in 2014.
Rising Star PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Pit Pay announces Pit Pay Pole Challenge
- Entry Deadline For 2020 Lucas Oil Tulsa Shootout Is Approaching
- Atlanta Motor Speedway’s Ed Clark wins 2019 O. Bruton Smith Award
- Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals Early Entry Deadline Approaching Fast
- South Carolina NASCAR Fan Joe Vaughn, Project HOPE Foundation Win The NASCAR Foundation’s 9th Annual Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award