– Choice Privileges, the award-winning rewards program of Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), announced a sponsorship with Trackhouse Racing for the 2024 NASCAR Cup series season. As part of the continued reinvigoration of the program, Choice Privileges is offering exclusive VIP passes, grandstand tickets, merchandise and more for races throughout the season. Choice Privileges is increasingly strengthening rewards and opportunities for members following the successful college football, basketball, baseball and hockey experiences previously offered.
“We know our Choice Privileges members seek out experiences, valuing experiences over things, which is why we are expanding Choice Privileges Experiences to include all 38 races in the 2024 NASCAR Cup series season,” said Julie Purser, vice president, loyalty strategy and membership rewards, Choice Hotels International. “Our members are intentional about staying at Choice hotels to earn valuable Choice Privileges points, and then redeem them for unique experiences. Choice Privileges is offering these unique experiences at places where our guests want to be, and that’s around these racetracks during the next few months.”
Throughout the season Choice Privileges is offering exclusive redeemable experiences for members. The new experiences will include: access to the Trackhouse garage and pit road prior to the race; a tour of the garage and pit road; meet and greet with the pit crew and driver, Daniel Suarez; and pre-race hospitality with food and drink.
As a season-long sponsor, in addition to Choice Privileges experiences being offered at all 38 races, Choice Privileges will be displayed as the primary paint scheme, branded fire suits and race team t-shirts at the following races:
- Sunday May 5, 2024 – Kansas Speedway
- Sunday June 2, 2024 – Worldwide Technology Raceway (St. Louis)
- Sunday August 11, 2024 – Richmond Raceway
- Sunday October 13, 2024 – Charlotte Motor Speedway (Roval)
“Partners like Choice Hotels are the type of partners you want to have,” said Justin Marks, Trackhouse Racing Founder and Owner. “They are a highly successful, recognizable, international company. Their decision to join us at Trackhouse is not only extremely gratifying but a badge of honor for the men and women of this company. We think the exciting programs they have planned in 2024 are going to appeal to Trackhouse fans and fans of our sport.”
Choice Privileges members can earn points by staying at over 7,000 Choice-branded hotels across a diverse portfolio of brands in 46 countries and territories. Members can also earn points by using one of two new co-branded credit cards where cardholders can earn on everyday purchases including gas, groceries, and home goods. Choice’s family of brands range from upper upscale and upscale, full service, boutique and resort-like hotels Radisson Blu, Radisson, Cambria Hotels and the Ascend Hotel Collection, to midscale, economy and Extended Stay hotels including Country Inn & Suites, Comfort, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Everhome and Mainstay Suites.
For more information or to enroll in Choice Privileges, visit www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges.
Trackhouse Racing PR