NSCS: Kyle Busch To Back Up After Practice Crash
Kyle Busch has always had trouble at the Kansas Speedway in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In twelve total starts, he has finished in the top-10 only twice in his career.
Last April, he started the race from the fifth position, but was out of the race due to a crash towards the middle of the event. This weekend could be the race that could make him stumble down hill.
He qualified in the 18th spot yesterday afternoon with a lap of 29.252 seconds, 184.603 mph. Busch will have to go to a back up car after a nasty crash early on in the second practice. Therefore, he will have to move to the rear on Sunday.
Brett has been following the sport of NASCAR since the beginning of the 2006 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Since Brett was 13, he has had a passion of chasing a job in sports that not many get the opportunity of doing. He has been in the NASCAR media since the middle of the 2010 season. Since then, he has been a part of many racing podcast shows to improve his talents. You can find him on twitter @NASCAR_Brett.
Latest from Brett Winningham
- Sammy Smith Wins Menards 250 at Elko Speedway
- Penalties Following Sonoma Raceway Weekend
- ARCA: Brandon Jones Wins Rain Delayed Calypso Lemonade 150 at Iowa Speedway
- NCS: Ross Chastain tangles with Chase Elliott & Denny Hamlin in Enjoy Illinois 300
- NCS: Enjoy Illinois 300 Practice & Qualifying Weekend Recap