Statement From NASCAR Vice President Of Broadcasting And Production Steve Herbst On 2014 Broadcast Partners
“Despite recent reports to the contrary, nothing substantive has been presented to NASCAR regarding broadcast partners’ plans to alter our TV agreement in 2014. We’re very happy with our current broadcast partners and fully expect and are excited to be back with FOX, Turner and ESPN next year. These types of discussions happen regularly across the sports television landscape, very rarely resulting in changes to a media rights agreement.” - Steve Herbst
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Darlington Raceway Partners with State of South Carolina for In It To Win It 200
- HaasTooling.com Racing: Cole Custer Watkins Glen Advance
- Hill Hitting on All Cylinders Coming to "The Glen"
- DGR ARCA Menards Series Race Advance: Watkins Glen
- Austin Wayne Self | AM Racing Watkins Glen International Preview