Henderson Motorsports to Make Their First Appearance of the Year at Martinsville
Caleb Holman will attempt to qualify the Food Country USA Chevrolet for the Kroger 250 Camping World Truck Series event at Martinsville this Saturday.
Henderson Motorsports, who ran a limited schedule in 2012, also has a new, but familiar face back on board with them this year as longtime friend and former driver, Butch Miller, will serve as crew chief this season.
“Butch has brought a lot of experience and wisdom to our program having been in the truck series for so long. I feel that we will be able to improve this year and keep building on what we learned last year,” said Holman.
This season Henderson Motorsports will have primary sponsor Food Country USA, along with associate sponsor Solar Bat Sunglasses of Brazil, Indiana throughout the season. This weekend at Martinsville, Morning Fresh Farms has come on board as an associate sponsor.
Henderson Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Speedway Children's Charites Texas Chapter Receieves Million Meals Award From Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Brad Keselowski Wins at Martinsville
- ThorSport Racing Event Recap | Martinsville Speedway
- Pollard and Gray Get Historic Hickory Wins
- Covercraft Named Official Car Cover of Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum