Black's Tire to host charity golf tournament in conjunction with NCEL 200 at Rockingham Speedway
Black's Tire and Auto Service will host its 13th Annual Boy's and Girl's Home Charity Golf Tournament on Friday, April 12, 2013 at Foxfire Resort and Golf Club, with 100% of the proceeds once again going to the Boy's and Girl's Home of Lake Waccamaw.
Foxfire Resort and Golf Club is minutes from Rockingham Speedway, which will be hosting the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at The Rock presented by Cheerwine NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) event on April 14. The Black's Tire and Auto Service Chevrolet piloted by Scott Riggs will be competing in the event.
"The Boy's and Girl's Home (of Lake Waccamaw) has made such a positive impact on the lives of so many young people," said Black's Tire owner Ricky Benton. "It is truly an honor for us to be able to support their efforts."
To date, the golf tournament has raised over $500,000 for the home.
Registration for the Black's Tire and Auto Service Boy's and Girl's Home Charity Golf Tournament is $75 per player or $300 for a foursome. This includes greens and cart fees, lunch, refreshments, and prizes.
Sponsorship packages are also available.
For additional registration or sponsorship information, contact Rick Benton by telephone at 910-642-4123, or
Larry Hewitt at 910-641-2627. The deadline for sponsorships is March 30th.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Von Dorhen and Brian Hirthler lead NASCAR track point standings at Grandview Speedway
- JD Motorsports tabs Jade Buford & Big Machine Sanitizer to join forces at Road America
- Team Penske, Brad Keselowski extend contract
- Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota to vie for coveted Michigan Heritage Trophy at Michigan International Speedway
- Kris Wright to Run Limited Schedule with GMS Racing