Madvapes joins Eddie Sharp Racing
MADVAPES, a leading electronic cigarette manufacturer is pleased to announce a new partnership with NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team, Eddie Sharp Racing. The Carolina based brand will be on board ESR's #6 Chevrolet Silverado for several events this season starting at Daytona with California driver Justin Lofton on the wheel.
"We are excited to join ESR, just like MadVapes they are the best at what they do so we are excited to promote our alternative to smoking in the great sport of NASCAR. E-Cigs emit a simple water vapor rather than smoke" says MadVapes CEO, Mark Hoogendoorn.
"Were extremely proud to represent MadVapes, their products are helping lots of people quit smoking and we feel great about that. It's also nice to have a new partner jump on board with us for Daytona where we plan to put the MadVapes Chevy up front", states veteran ESR driver Justin Lofton.
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Nextera Energy 200 will air live from Daytona on SPEED Channel Friday February 22nd at 7:30pm (EST). Please check your local listings for broadcast times and highlight shows.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013