NASCAR suspends truck crew chief Charles Henry for violating substance abuse policy
Charles J. Henry, crew chief for the No. 38 truck in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s substance abuse policy.
On Nov. 7, Henry was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19-4A (violation of the NASCAR substance abuse policy) of the 2012 NASCAR rule book.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013
More in this category: « BeBevCo CEO Brian Weber to Get Behind Wheel at Lucas Oil 150 at Phoenix this Weekend Truck transition for Buescher at Phoenix »