BeBevCo CEO Brian Weber to Get Behind Wheel at Lucas Oil 150 at Phoenix this Weekend
Bebida Beverage Company (OTC markets: BBDA) (BeBevCo), a developer, manufacturer and marketer of liquid relaxation and energy products, announced today that BeBevCo CEO and part time NASCAR competitor, Brian Weber, will climb behind the wheel of the Mike Harmon #74 truck for the Lucas Oil 150 on November 9 th at the Phoenix International Raceway. The team's primary sponsor will be KOMA UNWIND liquid relaxation developed by Weber in 2009. The #74 truck will also carry the colors of the American Red Cross in a big way to support the organization during the trying times in the Northeast.
"Now that this election is over, I think it is incredibly important to shine a light back on the Northeast and the effort of the American Red Cross. As a Long Islander, My mother, grandparents and many friends are directly affected by this storm. I have personally eaten meals off a Red Cross truck and know how important their work is, I urge all Americans to join us and donate $10 and help out," said Brian Weber, CEO of BeBevCo.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013