Almirola - Wauters Motorsports Add Bullet Liner & FOAMETIX as Additional Sponsors for Talladega
Bullet Liner and FOAMETIX join Jordan Truck Sales as sponsors on the No. 5 Wauters Motorsports Ford F150 piloted by Aric Almirola for the running of the Fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, October 6, 2012.
FOAMETIX® Spray Foam Insulation is a series of light density, polyurethane spray-applied foam insulation systems designed for residential and commercial/industrial building applications. FOAMETIX® superior insulation systems create an air tight barrier that conserves energy, blocks moisture, decreases noise, and reduces the influx of outdoor pollutants and allergens. FOAMETIX® is energy smart insulation providing you with a healthier, more comfortable, more energy efficient indoor environment.
Bullet Liner, which is based in Cartersville, Georgia, offers an advanced coating system that provides maximum protection for pickup truck beds, tailgates, wheel wells and similar applications.
For more information on Jordan Truck Sales, Bullet Liner and Foametix please visit www.jordantrucksales.com , www.BulletLiner.com and www.foametix.com.
Wauters Motorsports PR
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013