Miguel Paludo No. 32 NCWTS Advance: Talladega Superspeedway
No. 32 Duroline Brakes and Components Chevrolet News and Notes
- Go Big or Go Home... Miguel Paludo and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) head to NASCAR's biggest track for this weekend's Coca-Cola 250 powered by fred's on Saturday afternoon. Paludo has one previous start at the 2.66-mile tri-oval, where he finished 18th in 2010. In the series' only other superspeedway stop on the schedule in 2012, Daytona International Speedway, Paludo became the first Brazilian to win an NCWTS pole. Paludo led for much of the race before a huge crash relegated him to a 30th-place finish.
- Tune In...Set your DVRs for this week's NCWTS Setup on SPEED prior to the Talladega Superspeedway race broadcast to see last week's paintball event in Las Vegas. Tune in to see how Paludo and his teammates Nelson Piquet Jr. and James Buescher fared against paintball pros Greg Hastings, Bea Youngs, Kat Secor, Sonny Lopez and more!
- Rock The Vote...Would you like to see the first Brazilian in history become the NCWTS Most Popular Driver? Voting has begun! Be sure to cast your vote once a day for Miguel Paludo here: www.nascar.com/ncwtsmpd
- This Week's Silverado...Paludo and the No. 32 Duroline Brakes and Components team will unload chassis TMS-004 for this weekend's race at Talladega Superspeedway. TMS-004 served as the No. 32 team's backup truck at Daytona International Speedway in February.
- Diabetes Fact of the Week...The Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), a large prevention study of people at high risk for diabetes, showed that lifestyle intervention to lose weight and increase physical activity reduced the development of type 2 diabetes by 58% during a 3-year period. The reduction was even greater, 71%, among adults aged 60 years or older.
- Previous Race Recap...Under a full moon in Las Vegas, Paludo battled back from illness and late-race damage in a caution-filled race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway to earn his 12th top-15 finish of the season. With a fast truck, impressive pit stops by the Turner Motorsports crew and the driver's own endurance, Paludo, who felt ill prior to the start of the Smith's 350, powered through a string of early-race cautions and recovered from damage received in a lap 116 accident to finish 11th in Saturday night's event in Sin City.
- Follow Me...Visit www.twitter.com/miguelpaludo or www.facebook.com/miguelpaludo for the latest news and updates on Paludo and the No. 32 Duroline Brakes and Components team.
- Watch and Listen...The Coca-Cola 250 powered by fred's can be seen live on Saturday, October 6th on SPEED. Race coverage will begin at 3:30 p.m. ET. The event can also be heard live on MRN Radio as well as Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 90.
Miguel Paludo on driving at Talladega Superspeedway -
"This weekend's Talladega race is something I've been looking forward to pretty much since we left Daytona in February. The entire Turner Motorsports team was so strong when we went superspeedway racing at the beginning of the year, and I think that all three of our trucks had a chance to win that day. I'd like to get another pole and finish what we started in February."
Miguel Paludo NCWTS results at Talladega Superspeedway:
Top 5: 0
Top 10: 0
Laps Led: 0
Average Start: 24.0
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013