Almirola to Pilot Wauters Motorsports Ford F150 at Atlanta
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver, Aric Almirola will pilot the No. 5 Jordan Truck Sales- Courtesy Ford Wauters Motorsports F150 Friday night in the Jeff Foxworthy's Grit Chips 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Almirola has two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series wins with Richie Wauters as the crew chief (Dover, Michigan 2010) and three previous starts at Atlanta's tricky, high-speed quad-oval in the series, with a best finish of third-place position in 2010.
Wauters, in his tenure as a crew chief, has had tremendous success at the 1.54-mile Atlanta Motor Speedway, boasting four wins, five top-5, and seven top-10 finishes in 12 starts at the Hampton, Georgia track.
Sponsors of the No. 5 Ford F150, Jordan Truck Sales & Courtesy Ford, are based in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Rimrock Design, Lake City, Florida and Quick Lane Tire and Auto Center, Georgia will also be on the NASCAR truck for Friday nights event.
Wauter Motorsports PR
- "Drive to End Hunger" Pre-Race Revs Up Saturday Before the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond
- Million Dollar Quartet to Perform Pre-Race Concert at Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday, Sept. 15
- Kyle Busch: Survive and Advance
- Hornish optimistic for another strong Richmond performance
- Cassill Seeking Fifth-Straight Top-25 at Richmond