Matt Crafton Michigan International Speedway Advance
Matt Crafton, driving the No. 88 Ideal Door/Menards Toyota Tundra, heads to Michigan International Speedway Saturday August 18th. This will be Craftons 11th start at this venue, including two top-five finishes. Currently Matt is in the 5th position in the driver point standings, just 15 points shy of the 4th spot.
Utilizing Chassis #36, the No.88 team expects great results this weekend as this is the truck that has earned several top-five finishes this year.
Crafton, along with teammates Johnny Sauter, Dakoda Armstrong and ARCA driver Frank Kimmel attended Cedar Point's Wheels of Thunder event on Tuesday. This is the second year that ThorSport Racing has participated in this event. After a meet and greet with fans the drivers and crew rode The Top Thrill Dragster and the Millennium Force. Cedar Point is a favorite place for Crafton as he frequents the amusement park several times throughout the year.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Lucas Oil Late Model Doubleheader Weekend Canceled
- SCC, Ballad Health and Niswongers Children's Hospital Partner To Create New Initiative Aimed At Improving The Lives of The Region's Children
- Comcast Bringing Back Popular "Watch Us Watch NASCAR" To @Xfinity On Twitter For NASCAR Xfinity Series Race At Dover International Speedway
- Grossi and Nascimento Partner To Field Holmes At Madera
- Legendary Foyt Cements Legacy with Bronze Brick at IMS