Matt Crafton Chicagoland Speedway Post Race Report
Matt Crafton and the No. 88 Schrock Cabinetry/Menards Toyota Tundra finished in 4th in Saturdays American Ethanol 225 at Chicagoland Speedway. This is Crafton's first top-five finish at this track. Starting in 9th position, Matt kept his truck within the top ten during the race, finishing in fourth.
Continuing his top-ten streak in the past five NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races, Matt maintained 6th Position in the drivers points standings and is currently one point out of the 5th spot.
"We had a really good truck during the day and in the early evening it was good", said Crafton. "When it cooled down like this, we picked up speed, but we didn't pick up as much speed as some of the other guys out there. All in all, it was a great run for the Schrock Cabinetry/ Menards Toyota Tundra. We just needed a little bit more speed right there at the end, and track position."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Sheppard siminar popular; Mahaney wins celebrity Kart Race; Dale Jarrett, Kyle Petty and MS Motorsports pagent on Saturday
- INDYCAR Drivers Challenging Deep Chili Bowl Field
- Deegan To Make Official Ford Debut In Mustang GT4 Featuring Throwback Paint Scheme Honoring Lyn St. James’ Breakout 1985 IMSA Campaign
- Bronson, Overton, Showers Jr. Take Sunshine Nats Night 1 Features
- Kaulig Racing Announces 2020 Crew Chief Line-Up