Matt Crafton Chicago Speedway Advance
Matt Crafton, driving the No. 88 Schrock Cabinetry/Menards Toyota Tundra, heads to Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday July 21st. This will be Crafton's 4th start at this venue, including one pole and two top ten finishes. Currently Matt is one point out of the 5th position in the driver point standings and has his eye on obtaining that spot this weekend.
"Chicagoland is a track I really enjoy, and our team has always performed really well on the 1.5-mile tracks", said Crafton. "The crew works hard at building good trucks and we're chipping away at the points. We're just one point outside of the top-five and not out of this championship yet. I believe that we can get into the top-five this weekend based on our past history at this track."
The No.88 will be utilizing chassis #36 at Chicagoland Speedway. This is the same chassis that finished 2nd in Texas and 4th in Kentucky.
Matt Crafton will also be racing in the TORC Series at Chicago. He will be racing a TORC PRO 2 truck sponsored by Nitro Circus on Thursday night.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Lucas Oil Late Model Doubleheader Weekend Canceled
- SCC, Ballad Health and Niswongers Children's Hospital Partner To Create New Initiative Aimed At Improving The Lives of The Region's Children
- Comcast Bringing Back Popular "Watch Us Watch NASCAR" To @Xfinity On Twitter For NASCAR Xfinity Series Race At Dover International Speedway
- Grossi and Nascimento Partner To Field Holmes At Madera
- Legendary Foyt Cements Legacy with Bronze Brick at IMS