Matt Crafton Iowa Speedway Post Race Report
Matt Crafton and the No. 88 Menards/Ideal Door Toyota Tundra finished in 3rd in Saturdays 4th Annual American Ethanol 200 at Iowa Speedway. This is Crafton's 4th top ten in the same number of races at this track. Starting in 7th position, Matt never fell below 8th and maintained his spot in the top-five for the second half of the race.
Continuing his top-ten streak in the past four NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races, Matt maintained 6th Position in the drivers points standings and is currently one point out of the 5th spot.
"It wasn't the finish that we had hoped for here at Iowa," said Crafton, "but third place kept us in 6th in the drivers points standings and moved us one point away from fifth. The team worked really hard to get us back into the top ten in finishes, and I am ready for Chicagoland Speedway next weekend, where we have finished in the top ten in the last two years."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Edsel Ford Wins Landmark Award for Outstanding Contributions to NASCAR
- Tommy Johnson Jr. and Trey Bayne Talk "Racing 101" With Media At Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway
- Statement from Toyota Racing on NASCAR Hall of Fame Selections
- Five Legends Named to 2020 NASCAR Hall Of Fame Class
- Christian Eckes On the Move in ARCA Set for Charlotte Debut