Matt Crafton Iowa Speedway Advance
Matt Crafton and the No. 88 Menards/Ideal Door Toyota Tundra head to Iowa Speedway on Saturday as the returning winner of the summer 2011 race. After a rough start to the 2012 season, the No.88 team has been on an uphill battle to get into the top-ten in finishes and has done just that in the past three races. Continuing with this momentum, Iowa will be a promising venue for this team with the past history at the track.
Saturdays start will be the fourth for Matt Crafton in Newton, IA. Past races include one win, two top-5's and 3 top-10's and has led a total of 56 laps.
"After a great 4th of July week, I am ready to get on track again," said Crafton. "I have been at the shop in Sandusky working with the guys on the Iowa truck and practicing pit-stops. The last few races we have been finishing in the top 5 and top 10 and getting to where we need to be. And after last years win, we know what we need to do to get into victory lane again."
At Track Appearances:
NCWTS Driver Autograph Session at Iowa Speedway
Saturday, July 14th
2:15 pm - 3:15 pm CST
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Sheppard siminar popular; Mahaney wins celebrity Kart Race; Dale Jarrett, Kyle Petty and MS Motorsports pagent on Saturday
- INDYCAR Drivers Challenging Deep Chili Bowl Field
- Deegan To Make Official Ford Debut In Mustang GT4 Featuring Throwback Paint Scheme Honoring Lyn St. James’ Breakout 1985 IMSA Campaign
- Bronson, Overton, Showers Jr. Take Sunshine Nats Night 1 Features
- Kaulig Racing Announces 2020 Crew Chief Line-Up