Crew Member & Late Model Driver Spencer Wauters Injured
Wauters Motorsports NASCAR Camping World Truck Series crew member and super late Model driver, Spencer Wauters, is recovering after a freak accident with a firework on July 4th. Spencer had extensive hand surgery and is resting at CMC Main in Charlotte, North Carolina. The family is hopeful he will be released Saturday.
The plan is to have Spencer race again but that will be determined once healing has begun. The team is asking for prayers for a quick and full recovery.
Wauter Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- William Byron dominates in eNASCAR iRacing race at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- William Byron scores victory at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- Stewart-Haas eSports: Bristol Invitational Race Report
- #ProInvitationalSeries | Roush Fenway Bristol Recap
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekends eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series race, the Food City Showdown