Crew Member & Late Model Driver Spencer Wauters Injured
Wauters Motorsports NASCAR Camping World Truck Series crew member and super late Model driver, Spencer Wauters, is recovering after a freak accident with a firework on July 4th. Spencer had extensive hand surgery and is resting at CMC Main in Charlotte, North Carolina. The family is hopeful he will be released Saturday.
The plan is to have Spencer race again but that will be determined once healing has begun. The team is asking for prayers for a quick and full recovery.
Wauter Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Billy Paunch Jr. ready to race in East Coast Indoor Dirt Nationals in Trenton, Feb. 21 - 22
- Mahoning Valley Speedway 2019 Champions Honored at Awards Banquet
- Wight Takes a Bite Out of Volusia, Wins Third DIRTcar Nationals Big Gator Championship
- RCR Post Race Report - NASCAR Racing Experience 300
- Noah Gragson Wins NASCAR Racing Experience 300