Crew Member & Late Model Driver Spencer Wauters Injured
Wauters Motorsports NASCAR Camping World Truck Series crew member and super late Model driver, Spencer Wauters, is recovering after a freak accident with a firework on July 4th. Spencer had extensive hand surgery and is resting at CMC Main in Charlotte, North Carolina. The family is hopeful he will be released Saturday.
The plan is to have Spencer race again but that will be determined once healing has begun. The team is asking for prayers for a quick and full recovery.
Wauter Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Lucas Oil Late Model Doubleheader Weekend Canceled
- SCC, Ballad Health and Niswongers Children's Hospital Partner To Create New Initiative Aimed At Improving The Lives of The Region's Children
- Comcast Bringing Back Popular "Watch Us Watch NASCAR" To @Xfinity On Twitter For NASCAR Xfinity Series Race At Dover International Speedway
- Grossi and Nascimento Partner To Field Holmes At Madera
- Legendary Foyt Cements Legacy with Bronze Brick at IMS