Crew Member & Late Model Driver Spencer Wauters Injured
Wauters Motorsports NASCAR Camping World Truck Series crew member and super late Model driver, Spencer Wauters, is recovering after a freak accident with a firework on July 4th. Spencer had extensive hand surgery and is resting at CMC Main in Charlotte, North Carolina. The family is hopeful he will be released Saturday.
The plan is to have Spencer race again but that will be determined once healing has begun. The team is asking for prayers for a quick and full recovery.
Wauter Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NBC Sports NASCAR Hot Pass presents hyper-focused simulcast coverage over 2019 Championship Four contenders on NBCSN
- Cole Custer and No. 00 Haas Automation Team Vie for 2019 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship
- Kevin Harvick and No. 4 Busch Light Team Vie for 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- SS Green Light Racing Continues to Impress with Top-15 Runs in Phoenix
- Special Edition Championship 4 News & Notes - NASCAR Xfinity Series & NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series