Matt Crafton Post Race Report - Kentucky
Matt Crafton captured the pole Thursday evening at Kentucky Speedway. Out of 40 entries, the No. 88 Menards/Great Lakes Wood Floors Toyota Tundra had the fastest truck at 173.288 mph. Crafton led four different times throughout the 150 lap race, constantly staying in the top-five and getting no further back than seventh.
"It was awesome, I mean it was an awesome run for ThorSport Racing", said Crafton. "This Menards Toyota Tundra was so good. I just needed track position at the end. On the 2nd restart it put me four wide going into turn one and we played catch up from there. We drove back from seventh to third, but really needed a caution at the end and ended up in fourth. I can't thank these guys enough from what they've done this year switching all of these trucks over. These Toyota Tundra's, we've got something for them now. Were going to win some races."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway
- Pocono Raceway College Tour Announced, Zane Smith and Justin Haley To Visit Local Universities
- Ty Majeski joins Chad Bryant Racing for limited ARCA schedule
- Hulman Motorsports adds chief revenue officer to Executive Leadership Team
- Guldin Moving To Sportsman, Free To Public Practice March 30, Rogers Memorial April 6