Matt Crafton Post Race Report - Kentucky
Matt Crafton captured the pole Thursday evening at Kentucky Speedway. Out of 40 entries, the No. 88 Menards/Great Lakes Wood Floors Toyota Tundra had the fastest truck at 173.288 mph. Crafton led four different times throughout the 150 lap race, constantly staying in the top-five and getting no further back than seventh.
"It was awesome, I mean it was an awesome run for ThorSport Racing", said Crafton. "This Menards Toyota Tundra was so good. I just needed track position at the end. On the 2nd restart it put me four wide going into turn one and we played catch up from there. We drove back from seventh to third, but really needed a caution at the end and ended up in fourth. I can't thank these guys enough from what they've done this year switching all of these trucks over. These Toyota Tundra's, we've got something for them now. Were going to win some races."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Fans Can Win a Destiny S.M.A.R.T Series Home, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado & $10,000 if Brett Moffitt Wins NASCAR’s “Triple Truck Challenge”
- Strunk and Mohr Win NASCAR Features at Grandview Speedway Saturday Night
- Ford, Lewelling, Clark, Hamby, Stevens, Newton visit victory lane at Volunteer Speedway
- Hafertepe Makes It Three In A Row With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- Schuchart Survives McFadden’s Charge in United Rentals Patriot Nationals