Matt Crafton - Texas Motor Speedway Advance
CRAFTON HEADS TO TEXAS:
Matt Crafton, driving the No. 88 Menards/Goof Off Toyota Tundra, is headed to Texas Motor Speedway Friday for his 23rd career start at the track. With two poles, five top-fives and 11 top-tens, Matt is looking to continue climbing the points ladder. With his finish of 8th at Dover, Matt is currently in 9th place in the NCWTS Driver Point Standings.
"I always enjoy going to Texas Motor Speedway," said Crafton, "it's a really fast track where handling is very important and this team really excels there. We've historically been really good at qualifying at Texas, starting in the top three in four of the last five races, and I've won the pole there twice in the last few years. We had some trouble there, but we're ready to go back and have a really good run."
PREVIOUS RACE RECAP: Crafton placed 8th at Dover moving him to 9th in the NCWTS Points Standings.
APPEARANCES AT TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY:
NCWTS Autograph Session - Turn One Midway
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- The Glen, STAR Headlight Lantern Co. debut new on-track caution light system for 2019 season
- 22 FREE Offerings Pocono 400 Guests Can Enjoy
- Oscar Mayer, Rise Against Hunger and Roush Fenway Racing Team Up to Fight Hunger
- Scuderia Corsa and Ed Jones Qualifies Fourth for the 103rd Indianapolis 500
- Terre Haute IN Action Track Set For Tony Hulman Classic Race Wednesday