Matt Crafton Post Race Report - Dover
Matt Crafton took the green flag starting in 10th position with his Menards/Ideal Door Toyota Tundra. After nine cautions and a rain shortened race of 147 laps, Crafton finished in 8th position.
Changing weather conditions had an impact on the weekend at Dover. The cooler weather on race day was quite different than practice on Thursday, changing the conditions of the track. Incoming storms were threatening the race, forcing NASCAR to call the race 53 laps shy of the scheduled 200.
"Finishing 8th at Dover was a solid top ten for the #88 team, said Crafton. We moved up two spots in the NCWTS Points Standings and we now are 9th. I feel like we are headed in the right direction and I am looking forward to Texas."
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will resume racing at Texas Motor Speedway on Friday June 8th, 2012 for the WinStar World Casino 400k. Race coverage begins live on SPEED at 8:30pm EST.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- 103rd Indianapolis 500 Starting Lineup
- Chandler Smith Dominates Rain-Shortened Sioux Chief PowerPEX 200 presented by Federated Car Care at Toledo Speedway
- Throwback Press Release: The 1960 World 600
- Decision to stay home pays off for Bobby Jones; Frankie Althouse and Mike Sweeney spilt Late Model mains
- Newman Finishes 13th in Wild All-Star Race