DGR-Crosley heads West with three trucks
The David Gilliland and Bo LeMastus owned team will head to Las Vegas Motor Speedway next weekend with three trucks to race.
Early in the week, Ryan Reed confirmed a return to NASCAR in DGR-Crosley’s No. 17 Tundra at Las Vegas with sponsorship from Dexcom. The second entry will be the team’s flagship No. 54 Tundra with Natalie Decker behind the wheel. Sponsorship will be from her longtime partner, N29 Technologies, LLC. Decker will make her intermediate track debut tomorrow [Feb. 23] at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
FOX Sports’ Phil Parsons confirmed during final NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series (NGOTS) practice on FS1 that the team’s third entry will be the No. 15 Tundra. The driver will be Anthony Alfredo who is driving the team’s No. 17 at Atlanta. His series debut is in Atlanta, but the 19-year-old from Connecticut has one NASCAR K&N Pro Series East victory coming at the historic South Boston Speedway last season. His only campaign in the series resulted a 5th-place position in standings and ended inside the top 10, nine times in the fourteen-race tour,
DGR-Crosley searches for their first win at Atlanta with Alfredo and Decker.
Latest from Adam Coon
- NGOTS: Rowdy picks up 52nd Truck win in dominating fashion.
- Stadium Super Trucks join Spring Texas weekend
- CWTS: Moffitt clinches title with Miami victory
- MENCS: Busch wins in Phoenix, Big 3 Survive crazy day at ISM Raceway
- Despite his recent L1 penalty in Texas, is Kevin Harvick stoppable at ISM Raceway?