DGR-Crosley heads West with three trucks
The David Gilliland and Bo LeMastus owned team will head to Las Vegas Motor Speedway next weekend with three trucks to race.
Early in the week, Ryan Reed confirmed a return to NASCAR in DGR-Crosley’s No. 17 Tundra at Las Vegas with sponsorship from Dexcom. The second entry will be the team’s flagship No. 54 Tundra with Natalie Decker behind the wheel. Sponsorship will be from her longtime partner, N29 Technologies, LLC. Decker will make her intermediate track debut tomorrow [Feb. 23] at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
FOX Sports’ Phil Parsons confirmed during final NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series (NGOTS) practice on FS1 that the team’s third entry will be the No. 15 Tundra. The driver will be Anthony Alfredo who is driving the team’s No. 17 at Atlanta. His series debut is in Atlanta, but the 19-year-old from Connecticut has one NASCAR K&N Pro Series East victory coming at the historic South Boston Speedway last season. His only campaign in the series resulted a 5th-place position in standings and ended inside the top 10, nine times in the fourteen-race tour,
DGR-Crosley searches for their first win at Atlanta with Alfredo and Decker.
Latest from Adam Coon
- Boyd gets first NASCAR win after NASCAR rules illegal move for Sauter.
- Custer, Bell duke for 5th Xfinity wins of season at Kentucky
- Cindric makes strategy call to give Newgarden 3rd win of the season
- Kaiser bumps 2-Time World Champion out of 2019 Indy 500
- NGOTS: Rowdy picks up 52nd Truck win in dominating fashion.