Codie Rohrbaugh leaps ARCA team to prepare for Bristol Truck Series debut
“We haven’t really decided which race we’re going to tackle, yet,” added Rohrbaugh. “We’ll see how Bristol goes and then make the decision that’s not only in the best interest of our team, but our partners too. For now, Bristol here we come.”
In 17 career ARCA starts, Rohrbaugh has a best finish of seventh at Pocono Raceway (July 2018) after starting a career-best seventh in the same event. Overall, he has six top-10 finishes during three part-time seasons of competition.
Marketing partnership opportunities are available for the No. 7 Grant County Mulch Chevrolet for the 2018 ARCA Racing Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series seasons and beyond.
The UNOH 200 (200 laps | 106.6 miles) is the 16th of 23 races on the 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck schedule. Practice begins on Thurs., Aug. 16 from 9:05 a.m. – 9:55 a.m., while final practice is set for 11:05 a.m. – 11:55 a.m. Qualifying is set for later in the day beginning at 4:10 p.m. The 32-truck field will take the green flag shortly after 8:30 p.m. with live coverage on FOX, the Motor Racing Network (Radio) and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio (Satellite Radio, Channel 90). All times are local (Eastern).
Codie Rohrbaugh PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ty Dillon and the GEICO Racing Team Look to Finish the 2019 Season Strong at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Christian Eckes to Drive the No. 18 Safelite® AutoGlass Tundra in 2020
- Canadian Raphael Lessard set to Compete Full-Time for KBM in 2020
- Jonathan Huberdeau to Serve as Honorary Starter for Ford EcoBoost 400 Championship Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- NASCAR and NBC Sports to Launch ‘TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold’
More in this category: « Chad Finley and team ready for Bristol Truck Series debut Peters, Ricky Benton Racing heading back to track in NCWTS at Bristol »