Cindric Sidelined Early at Texas
Austin Cindric's night in the winstaronlinegaming.com 400 at Texas Motor Speedway ended much sooner than he would have liked.
Cindric was running eighth on lap 4 when his Bulldog Ford F-150 wiggled and broke loose between Turns 1 and 2, bouncing off the outside wall. The incident brought out the first caution of the 167-lap, 400-kilometer race and sent Cindric to the pits.
The No. 19 team quickly sprang into action, making a four-tire stop and repairing the wrinkled sheet metal on the right side of Cindric’s truck. He rejoined the field in time for the restart on lap 6. Two laps later, the second caution slowed the race and Cindric immediately pitted for more repairs.
But despite their herculean effort, the team was waging a battle it couldn’t win. Ultimately, the truck had damage that couldn’t be sufficiently repaired within the given time constraints. On lap 40, a significant vibration forced Cindric to the garage, ending his evening. He was credited with a 25th-place finish in the final rundown.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway
- Pocono Raceway College Tour Announced, Zane Smith and Justin Haley To Visit Local Universities
- Ty Majeski joins Chad Bryant Racing for limited ARCA schedule
- Hulman Motorsports adds chief revenue officer to Executive Leadership Team
- Guldin Moving To Sportsman, Free To Public Practice March 30, Rogers Memorial April 6
More in this category: « Kaz Grala GMS Racing NCWTS Texas Recap Briscoe Flirts With Victory at Texas »