Cindric Sidelined Early at Texas
Austin Cindric's night in the winstaronlinegaming.com 400 at Texas Motor Speedway ended much sooner than he would have liked.
Cindric was running eighth on lap 4 when his Bulldog Ford F-150 wiggled and broke loose between Turns 1 and 2, bouncing off the outside wall. The incident brought out the first caution of the 167-lap, 400-kilometer race and sent Cindric to the pits.
The No. 19 team quickly sprang into action, making a four-tire stop and repairing the wrinkled sheet metal on the right side of Cindric’s truck. He rejoined the field in time for the restart on lap 6. Two laps later, the second caution slowed the race and Cindric immediately pitted for more repairs.
But despite their herculean effort, the team was waging a battle it couldn’t win. Ultimately, the truck had damage that couldn’t be sufficiently repaired within the given time constraints. On lap 40, a significant vibration forced Cindric to the garage, ending his evening. He was credited with a 25th-place finish in the final rundown.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Fans Can Win a Destiny S.M.A.R.T Series Home, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado & $10,000 if Brett Moffitt Wins NASCAR’s “Triple Truck Challenge”
- Strunk and Mohr Win NASCAR Features at Grandview Speedway Saturday Night
- Ford, Lewelling, Clark, Hamby, Stevens, Newton visit victory lane at Volunteer Speedway
- Hafertepe Makes It Three In A Row With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- Schuchart Survives McFadden’s Charge in United Rentals Patriot Nationals
More in this category: « Kaz Grala GMS Racing NCWTS Texas Recap Briscoe Flirts With Victory at Texas »