Brad Keselowski Racing Statement Regarding Mike Hillman Jr. Penalty
"We are disappointed in the penalty that Mike Hillman Jr. and members of our pit crew received following the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event in Dover. We are currently considering our options under the appeal process outlined in the NASCAR rulebook. Buddy Sisco will serve as Chase Briscoe's crew chief in the interim."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Terre Haute Action Track To Open Season June 20 With Flat Track Motorcycle Event
- ENES Round 4 to take place on Tuesday, June 9 at virtual Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Atlanta Motor Speedway
- John Hunter Nemechek Ready for YANMAR America’s Hometown Race in Atlanta
- IndyCar Racing Returns with Live Coverage of Genesys 300 on SiriusXM