Halmar Friesen Racing Alpha Energy Solutions 250 Race Advance
Closing out a three-week break during NASCAR's west coast swing, the Halmar Friesen Racing (HFR) team will head to Martinsville Speedway this weekend for the Alpha Energy Solutions 250. Stewart Friesen will be making his first start at the famous .526 mile "paperclip" and 9th overall NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) start in the No. 52 Halmar International Chevrolet Silverado.
A rookie test session two weeks ago has the excitement high as HFR heads to the track.
"Although this is our first trip to Martinsville, we were able to get a test session in a few weeks ago so hopefully the things we learned will help us get up to speed quickly in practice on Friday and get our truck race ready for Saturday," said Friesen.
"I'm looking forward to the Martinsville race this weekend. Short track style racing is something I am a lot more familiar with because of my dirt background. The race format is very similar to the Eastern States 200 at Middletown, NY, and I'm confident we have the parts and pieces in place to make this a successful weekend."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- NBC Sports Surrounds 103rd Indianapolis 500 Presented by Gainbridge With Nearly 50 Hours of Coverage This Week on NBC And NBCSN
- NASCAR Pays Homage to Military Heroes in Return of NASCAR Salutes Refreshed by Coca-Cola
- PEAK Coolant & Antifreeze Joins Bowyer for Special Weekend
- MAVTV Late Models Return To Madera For Military Tribute Night
- Michael Self Turns Up the Heat Heads to Charlotte Next
More in this category: « Gragson is Ready for His First Short-Track Test LTi Printing Inks Partnership with Brad Keselowski Racing »