Byron leads the way in First Practice at Homestead
Ford 200 Championship weekend from Homestead Miami got underway this morning just after 8:30 am with the first practice session of the weekend.
William Byron the driver who was knocked out of the championship four last week at Phoenix led the way with a time of 31.411 (171.914mph) over Cup Series driver Kyle Larson 31.537 (171.217mph).
Championship contender Sauter would finish out third 31.549 (171.162), Crafton fifth 31.554(171.135), Peters 11th 31.859 (169.497) and rounding out the contenders back in 14th is Bell running a time of 32.056 (168.455).
BKR driver Reddick would have troubles in the first practice getting up into the wall scraping the side of his trucks and bringing it to the garage for slight repairs.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Power claims inaugural COTA pole, 56th of his career
- TruNorth Global 250 Results from Martinsville Speedway
- NASCAR’s Angela Ruch Signs with Niece Motorsports
- TruNorth Global 250 Starting Lineup at Martinsville
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway