Ben Rhodes - 2016 Phoenix Recap
Ben Rhodes Race Recap:
Ben Rhodes, driver of the No. 41 Carolina Nut Co. Toyota Tundra, made his second career start at Phoenix International Raceway (PIR) in Friday night's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) Lucas Oil 150. Starting ninth, Rhodes battled a tight Toyota Tundra from the drop of the green flag. Running as high as seventh, and as low as 18th, Rhodes was able to maintain a position inside the top-15 throughout the 150-lap event, and crossed the stripe in the 14th position behind race winner, Daniel Suarez.
Ben Rhodes Quote:
"We had a tough night in Phoenix. Our Carolina Nut Co. Toyota Tundra just didn't have the speed that we needed, to be up front. It was tight the whole night, and we couldn't carry the roll speed like we wished. On a more positive note, our balance didn't go through a major shift like it did at Texas. We just need to go back and reevaluate for the final race of the season at Homestead-Miami Speedway."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Matt Crafton Wins Third NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Championship at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Austin Hill Wins at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Ray Black Jr. Will Return to SS Green Light Racing for 2020 Season
- Ford EcoBoost 300 starting lineup at Homestead Miami Speedway
- Spire Motorsports, Festidrag Development Partner for Ford Ecoboost 400
More in this category: « Rico Abreu - 2016 Phoenix Recap Bell Advances to Championship 4 with Seventh-Place Finish »