William Byron (0 Wins, 3052 Points) - Would clinch on points with 30 Points (3rd and no laps led, 4th and led at least one lap, 5th and led most laps). With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Christopher Bell (0 Wins, 3051 Points) - Would clinch on points with 31 Points (2nd and no laps led, 3rd and led at least one lap, 4th and led most laps). With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Matt Crafton (0 Wins, 3048 Points) - If there is a winner who has been eliminated or is currently in a transfer spot, would clinch on points with a 2nd place finish. With a win, would clinch a spot on wins. Could clinch on points with a new winner and help.
The following drivers can only guarantee a spot With a win. The could still clinch on points with a new winner and help:
Timothy Peters (0 Wins, 3047 Points)
Ben Kennedy (0 Wins, 3035 Points)
2016 NCWTS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Teenager Dixon survives chaos to win Kingsport owner -- Austin, Canter, Hale and Lane also in victory lane
- All American Speedway 2020 operations update
- Oklahoma Teens Lead Toyota In POWRi At I-44 Riverside Speedway
- Bergman Storms To ASCS Sooner Region Victory At Creek County Speedway!
- Cole Custer Making First Cup Series Start at Bristol