William Byron (0 Wins, 3052 Points) - Would clinch on points with 30 Points (3rd and no laps led, 4th and led at least one lap, 5th and led most laps). With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Christopher Bell (0 Wins, 3051 Points) - Would clinch on points with 31 Points (2nd and no laps led, 3rd and led at least one lap, 4th and led most laps). With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Matt Crafton (0 Wins, 3048 Points) - If there is a winner who has been eliminated or is currently in a transfer spot, would clinch on points with a 2nd place finish. With a win, would clinch a spot on wins. Could clinch on points with a new winner and help.
The following drivers can only guarantee a spot With a win. The could still clinch on points with a new winner and help:
Timothy Peters (0 Wins, 3047 Points)
Ben Kennedy (0 Wins, 3035 Points)
2016 NCWTS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega