Cameron Hayley - 2016 Talladega Recap
Cameron Hayley, driver of the No. 13 RIDE TV Toyota Tundra, made his second start at Talladega Superspeedway in Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Fred's 250. Starting 20th, Hayley ran as high as fifth, but finished 20th due to a last lap wreck, relegating the sophomore driver to a 19th-place finish.
Hayley maintained a position inside the top-20 through the first 40 laps of the 94 lap event. Crew chief Eddie Troconis brought the No. 13 Toyota Tundra to pit road, under caution, at lap 15, for fuel only, lap 37, for four tires and fuel, lap 52, for fuel only, and lap 61, for two tires and fuel. Restarting inside the top-10, with just over 30 laps remaining, Hayley fell back to 15th, and was taken out of contention by the 02 truck on lap 93 of 94. The RIDE TV driver was credited with a 19th-place finish behind race winner, Grant Enfinger.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Brett Moffitt to Compete Full Time for Niece Motorsports in 2021
- 2021 DAYTONA 500 to Have Limited Fan Capacity; The Tradition, Pageantry, Excitement and Drama Continues on Sunday, Feb. 14
- Biohaven’s Nurtec™ ODT Partners with the Rick Ware Racing Team in the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series
- Josh Williams Is 3rd-Quarter NMPA Pocono Spirit Award Winner
- Haas F1 Team Statement Romain Grosjean – Update