Gaither Tool Co., Inc. has joined MB Motorsports as a marketing partner for the remainder of the 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season.
Gaither Tool Co. was founded in 1988 and its North American headquarters are based in Jacksonvile, IL. The company has grown into an international organization that remains committed to serving the tire and trucking industry.
“Gaither Tool is based in the mid-west, just like MB Motorsports,” says team owner Mike Mittler, “and it’s always great to find partners from your general area. They’ve earned an exceptional reputation in their industry and we’re glad to have them join us.”
Jeff Alexander, Vice-President of Gaither Tool Co., is equally enthused about the partnership. “MB Motorsports is the perfect partner for us to reach the NASCAR community. We know our customer base is heavily into NASCAR and the team understands what our objectives are and has a plan to help us achieve them.”
MB Motorsports PR
Gaither Tool Co., Inc. Joins MB Motorsports For Remainder of 2016 Season
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Bristol Motor Speedway To Celebrate 40th Anniversary of Dale Earnhardt's First NASCAR Cup Series Victory in April 1979
- Vision Becomes Reality: France’s Alabama International Motor Speedway Comes to Life in 1969
- Kaulig Racing Continues to Stack the Deck
- Speedway Children's Charities Hosting 22nd Annual Bill Walker Memorial Gears & Greens Golf Tournament
- Myatt Snider Speaks With High School Students About Safe Driving