Gaither Tool Co., Inc. has joined MB Motorsports as a marketing partner for the remainder of the 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season.
Gaither Tool Co. was founded in 1988 and its North American headquarters are based in Jacksonvile, IL. The company has grown into an international organization that remains committed to serving the tire and trucking industry.
“Gaither Tool is based in the mid-west, just like MB Motorsports,” says team owner Mike Mittler, “and it’s always great to find partners from your general area. They’ve earned an exceptional reputation in their industry and we’re glad to have them join us.”
Jeff Alexander, Vice-President of Gaither Tool Co., is equally enthused about the partnership. “MB Motorsports is the perfect partner for us to reach the NASCAR community. We know our customer base is heavily into NASCAR and the team understands what our objectives are and has a plan to help us achieve them.”
MB Motorsports PR
Gaither Tool Co., Inc. Joins MB Motorsports For Remainder of 2016 Season
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Antrel Rolle to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver for Ford EcoBoost 300 Championship Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Daniel Hemric Joining JR Motorsports for Xfinity Series Action in 2020
- Brody Roa back in the #91R for the Western World Championships
- Jeremy Clements Racing and Fly & Form Structures set to Frame out the 2019 season at Homestead-Miami
- Will Rodgers, KELLY Benefit Strategies and Brandonbilt Motorsports Ready for Season Finale