Blue Gate Bank (In Organization) Announces Sponsorship of Daniel Hemric and Brad Keselowski Racing
Blue Gate Bank (In Organization) announced today a partnership with Daniel Hemric, driver for Brad Keselowski Racing in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Blue Gate Bank will be the primary sponsor of the No. 19 Ford F-150 beginning at the Pocono Mountain 150 at Pocono Raceway on July 30.
"To celebrate our inception and to bring recognition to having received regulatory approval in November for our new bank, we've entered into this partnership with Daniel and BKR," said Blue Gate Bank (In Organization) Founding Chairman Molly Gallaher-Flater.
For the Pocono race, the No. 19 will feature a one-time only special electric blue and vivid fuchsia paint scheme commemorating Blue Gate Bank's founding. Blue Gate Bank (In Organization) is just the fifth new bank formed in the United States since the 2009 financial crisis.
"We are a unique financial institution and this opportunity is a unique way to establish our identity. We are pleased to be with BKR and Daniel in NASCAR," Gallaher-Flaters added.
"Blue Gate Bank is coming onboard at a very exciting time, and I'm sure we will electrify fans this weekend with the No. 19 Ford F-150," said driver Daniel Hemric. Hemric, in his second Truck Series season, and BKR are in a tight race to qualify for the NCWTS Chase. They stand third in the NCWTS driver point standings and sixth on the Chase grid following the dirt race at Eldora Speedway.
"We are pleased that Blue Gate Bank has decided to use Brad Keselowski Racing and the No.19 Ford F-150 driven by Daniel Hemric to introduce their new bank," said BKR general manager Jeremy Thompson. "NASCAR Camping World Truck Series racing is a great platform to bring awareness to a new company's brand."
Blue Gate Bank will also appear as the primary sponsor on the No. 19 F-150 for races at Bristol - Aug 17, New Hampshire - Sept. 24, Las Vegas - Oct. 1, Martinsville - Oct. 22, Texas - Nov. 4, and Phoenix - Nov. 11.BKR PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Pre-Race Ceremonies presented by Virginia 811 to Create Memorable Moments for Go Bowling 250 & Federated Auto Parts 400 on Sept. 20-21
- Liberty University extends 12-race sponsorship of William Byron's No. 24 team through 2021
- Join IMS Museum’s “Over the Ropes/Under the Hood” Event Oct. 15 for Unprecedented Access to Legendary Cars, Expert Commentary
- World Wide Technology Raceway partners with IdealSeat; Is the first motorsports facility to utilize this technology
- Five Drivers Will Highlight Pre-Race Experience at Martinsville Speedway During First Data 500 Weekend