Christopher Bell will make his third career ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards start driving for Venturini Motorsports in Friday’s ModSpace 150 at Pocono Raceway. This will be Bell’s first attempt at the Tricky Triangle and will also serve as a preamble to his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) start with Kyle Busch Motorsports on Saturday afternoon.
Bell, who drove his JBL Toyota to victory lane in his ARCA debut at Salem Speedway earlier in the season, anticipates the double duty weekend challenge at Pocono.
“I’m really excited to make my first start at Pocono this weekend,” said Bell. “Pocono’s unique track configuration puts a lot of emphasis on the technical aspect behind the wheel. I’m looking forward to the challenge – running back-to-back events will be a lot of fun and give me plenty of laps to adapt to a new track. I’ve had this weekend circled on my calendar for a while now.”
Looking ahead, Bell will compete again with Venturini Motorsports at Salem Speedway on September 10 and at Chicagoland Speedway on September 15.
The 21-year old driver from Norman, Oklahoma currently occupies the sixth position in the NCWTS driver point standings.
Christopher Bell Prepared for Double Duty Action at Pocono Raceway; ARCA and NASCAR Truck Series Starts Await
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Fan Appreciation Night This Friday At Lincoln IL Speedway
- Lucas Oil Late Models Set For 100 Lap Event At Macon IL Speedway
- Cuttin’, Honkin’ and Rollin’ into Talladega! Race Week has Officially Begun with New Tunnel Grand Opening for Fans
- McDonald’s Returns as Presenting Sponsor For Visit to Oswego
- Leavine Family Racing Will Help The FDNY Foundation Raise Funds For A State-Of-The-Art Training Simulator