Jake Griffin to Pilot Red Horse Racing Tundra at Eldora
Jake Griffin will get behind the wheel of the Red Horse Racing No. 11 Toyota Tundra for the Aspen Dental Dirt Derby at Eldora Speedway on July 20.
“We’re really glad to have Jake on board,” said team owner Tom DeLoach. “He’s definitely got some experience on dirt, so we’re looking forward to seeing what he can do at Eldora (Speedway).”
Griffin has four NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts and has raced extensively in dirt late models and open-wheeled modifieds. The 17-year-old Quincy, Illinois native has recorded wins on dirt tracks all over the Midwest.
“I’m really excited for this opportunity to drive for Red Horse Racing at Eldora,” said Griffin. “I think they’ve put together a really good Toyota Tundra and I can’t wait to get behind the wheel.”
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Sonic Financial Corporation Submits Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire Speedway Motorsports, Inc.
- MoneyLion and Ford Performance Introduces Sweepstakes To Give Away Three Custom Mustangs Built By Team Penske Drivers
- Bristol Burnout Fitness Competition Comes To The Colosseum
- Friday Night Thunder at Kingsport Speedway
- David Ragan to Bring Shriners Hospitals for Children Colors to Talladega